Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday homeschool update

Math - Pre-Algebra test

Language Arts - Lightening Literature writing

Social Studies - Reading our History of US book

Science - Chapter from science text and independent study on solar power

Art - studying form and drawing from an Audubon picture

After lunch play date for 2 1/2 hours.

Gymnastics - her teacher came out to me to tell me that she is really impressed with Zoe and that she remembers things she learned from weeks ago and applies them.

Movie Night - Laputa Castle in the Sky

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have a movie night. That's a great idea. We do it, but I hadn't thought of making it scheduled or planned.

    I love gymnastics. It was my favorite sport and I used to follow it. That's great that Z does well and enjoys it.

    That reminds me my husband and Ami built a solar oven a while back. They did some kind of temperature measurements, but I don't think they tried cooking anything with it. They need to try before the sun's angle is not right in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete