Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hanukkah

We are having a very relaxing Hanukkah this year. Yesterday I took down the fall decorations and decorated our seasonal table and tree with winter decorations.

We had a nice Hanukkah dinner. We lit the menorah and the Shabbat candles and then, because Hanukkah is the festival of lights, I lit a lot more candles and we ate some of dinner by candle light.



Pere and Zoe surprised me with a Tauntaun sleeping bag. As if you needed any more evidence that I am a nerdy girl. I LOVE it!



For the first night we got Zoe a REALLY fun game called Quelf



It reminds me most of Crainium Wow! There is trivia, acting out, stunts, writing poetry, singing, etc. We had a blast playing it. Please check this game out. I highly recommend it. (Oh yeah, it has won lots of awards too.)

Pere, our Music Man, is getting an electric guitar. He picked it out today but it hasn't arrived yet. It's a Agile AL-2000 solid body electric.



Today, Saturday, we went to Woodwind and Brass. Pere looked at guitars. Zoe went into the drum room and rocked out. Now she has asked for a drum set for her birthday in Feb. She says she doesn't want lessons, she just wants to "hit it."


For second night we got Zoe Monsterology. It is all about mythical beasts.

Right now Pere and I are enjoying a Arrogant Bastard and watching Lakers vs Utah. I made Pere turn the heat down so I can be inside my tauntaun. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Hanukkah.

    That's neat about the guitar and the sleeping bag. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete