Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peeps

I had some good times with my peeps this week.

I had a long phone call with my bf in SoCal.

I spent too much time with my girlfriends on Facebook LMAO at pictures from Regretsy, Engrish and People of Walmart. *ouch!*

I got drunk on too much caffeine in the form of Boba tea talked about... way too much stuff.

I shared commiserating emails with my S.B. bf that moved all the way to Washington.

I set up dates with our fabulous Fort Wayne peeps and maybe one with the Naperville folks.

It can be hard to have most of my friends living so far away. Thank god for the internet.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. (I had to google "peeps".)

    It sounds like it is another gadget, but less expensive than a cell phone. I'm happy it keeps you connected.

    I am probably one of the few people who don't care for Facebook (at least in its current format).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeps just means "My people" or "my friends."

    I look forward to you joining Facebook someday. But I apprecaite tht you update your blog so often.

    I am going to try to go back to once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    I read Peek, not peep. There is a gadget called "Peek" too. http://www.getpeek.com/

    ReplyDelete