Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever

I am ready for spring! Today I went out for a walk with only a long sleeve shirt and hoodie (well I also had pants on... oh, and shoes.) No huge winter coat for me!

I am looking forward to seeing the first crocus buds spring forth, but I may have to wait.

I can feel a big spring cleaning coming on. I keep rearranging all the furniture in my mind. I am prettifying my nest. :)

I repainted the upstairs bathroom but the color is too subdued and now I am thinking I will repaint it a vibrant green.

Zoe has been begging to get back into our roleplaying game, but the idea of focusing my creative energies away from my novel makes me resentful.

I will have hit 100 pages any day now. Pere promised me a celebration. But we have something else to celebrate this week, our anniversary. We will have been together ten years on the 9th!

I love that man of mine!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Maybe spring is the reason for my cleaning and organizing bug after a couple of weeks off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the anniversary and reaching 100 pages in your book. I agree, I can't wait for Spring either. It's so exciting to start to see Spring plants peeking through the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it -- happy anniversary!

    Exciting that your book is coming along so well. Hope the spring energy carries you along.

    ReplyDelete