Thursday, September 3, 2009

I don't know what to write about

Almost ending week three of homeschooling, with our new books and new schedule. It is going verrrrry well. I am pleased, although busy.

Writing - I have 18 more days to reach a goal I set for myself. Time is like sand slipping between my fingers.

Pere - He wrote a song for Zoe. He just came home one night and, while I was working on my book, wrote this beautiful perfect song. Tears came to my eyes the first few times I heard him sing. It is an encouraging song that works in her love of space travel and science fiction, set to a really sweet tune. I'm so impressed!

A couple days later he wrote a song for me. HE is so clever! He wrote it as a love song for the two of us but on another level it would work as a theme song for the book I am writing. Dang, he is good! That is a very hummable song too and it has been such a surreal and sweet pleasure to hear Zoe singing it around the house and having it stuck in my head to.

Zoe - She is loving homeschooling, especially science and language arts. She is obsessed with this creative writing exercise she is doing online with her friends.

Me - My mom wrote me and said she wanted to see us or "at least Zoe' before they leave for the Winter in October. I have many things I would like to say in response to her. But she wouldn't really hear them. So, I guess I will just continue to be No Contact. It is sad and has been stressing me out but I think I am close to making another personal revelation of the healing type.

Any of you dealing with Narcissistic Mothers - this is a GREAT website - The Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I have the engulfing mother. I hadn't heard that term before, but it describes her EXACTLY! Wow. Good luck on no contact and healing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song that Pere wrote sounds wonderful and creative! What a wonderful man you are married to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime - *sigh* Sorry. :(
    I found that whole site SO helpful. I hope you to do.

    Forte - when he records them I will post a link

    ReplyDelete