Friday, October 9, 2009

Update part 1

Wow, it is Friday already. I can't believe it.

Last week I looked at something like 4 thousand web pages online. I was researching like crazy for my novel. Then Wednesday night I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and couldn't fall back asleep. I was up for an hour and a half writing new pages in my book.

I don't know if I will have much time to write for the next three days because we will be pretty busy. Tomorrow we have plans to hang out with our friends all day and we have a social engagement Sunday too.

Pere had a big week. He finally got an office at his work. He also wrote a really really funny song. He is working it up on garage band now. I will post a link to it when it is done. He also is learning to bake bread from scratch (with yeast!) He made the most delicious soft warm... [picture Homer drooling] Challah.

So Pere is moving up at work, making music and baking.

I'm writing. I got some really good stuff developed, things that got me really excited. I also did some personal research on Jung's archetypes for my therapy. I've been enjoying bike riding to Zoe's classes. And homeschooling, of course.

1 comment:

  1. That's so neat that you live close enough to bike.

    My husband bakes break from scratch (gluten-free). The aroma in the home is wonderful.

    That's neat that you are all in a creative cycle right now.

    ReplyDelete