Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Pere

We celebrated Pere's birthday last week. He got presents for his main two hobbies, music and cooking.



Zoe started doing dance again. I wanted her to take a break from gymnastics and try something else for awhile. This new dance school as a performing dance group that she can audition for. She is looking forward to doing that.

Last week was also our first week of school for the new year (that went well!) and my first week back running for the Couch to 5K program. I also got very close to hitting my goal of writing for 4 hours a day. I fell a little short do to a banking error that had me on the phone for hours over two days.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week, minus the bank error.

    I love her tights.

    I like the idea of dance too. In our Nutcracker, the girl who played Clara reminded me of Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Pere had a great birthday! Chloe just asked to go back to dancing after almost four years off. It's time to start researching a place to take her! I think its great that your varying what Z does.

    ReplyDelete