Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week End

We had a good weekend.

Friday night we took Zoe and her friend out to dinner, then the girls came back and played and Pere and I watched a DVD.

Saturday Zoe and her friend had dance class. Then the friend came back over for a play date. In the evening we went to a neighbors house for a chili party.

Today Zoe had Sunday school and then in the afternoon Brian and I went to see Lovely Bones, which we both thought was good.

I am pretty happy with my progress this new year. I have been trying to keep under 1500 calories a day and work out 3 days a week. I'm doing a running program called Couch to 5K. So far so good to both of my goals.

My third goal is about my writing and I have been doing well on that too. I am really happy with my book. I wish I could spend more time writing than I get to. But, all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment