Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what I have been doing

My laptop cord burnt out last Wednesday, the new one finally came in yesterday. I got a lot done around the house before I realized I could use Pere's laptop.

On Wednesday Zoe had a friend sleep over. They had a picnic dinner outside and stayed up until midnight telling stories.

Thursday we went to our friends house for our role-playing game.

Friday we met our homeschooling friends at the park. It is warm here now and the city has turned on the splash pads and water playgrounds.

Saturday I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to volunteer at a hydration station during our town's marathon, 10k and 5k races. Then we went to a friend's house for french toast brunch.

Saturday night we went to see a neighbor and Zoe's babysitter in a student musical version of Beauty and the Beast.

Sunday we watched a VERY VERY CREEPY version of Alice in Wonderland. Zoe said she LOVED it and wants me to buy it. It was TOTALLY disturbing. If you liked Coraline you will want to see this.

We have been sitting outside everyday, on the patio, on the porch, on the balcony, and in the castle. I don't have pictures because I have been too lazy to take pictures. *grin*

8 comments:

  1. If your not taking pictures, your probably to busy enjoying the moment. :) What was the version of Alice in Wonderland? Bug is an AIW junkie so I would love to know what it was. Keep enjoying the great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are keeping busy.

    Ami saw that version. It has been a year or so, but she enjoyed it. She enjoyed it because it was weird sort of like Tim Burton's material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen - http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Kristýna-Kohoutová/dp/6305779635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1244551221&sr=8-1

    It is called Alice - you can also find it on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariposa - I was wondering if Ami saw this version. I could believe how creepy it was but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just wondering this morning if Coraline had come out of video. My dh wanted to see it. I'll bookmark the AIW movie as well. I don't like that genre at all.

    Sounds like you are good busy. I hope you keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, thanks! We also can't wait for the Tim Burton Alice Through the Looking Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm signing up for that version of Alice now! Thanks for sharing. I don't know if M will want to watch it but B and I will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful, but take your camera outside with you today..okay?
    ;-) My lap top has been ordered..woohoo!

    ReplyDelete