Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chicago Shedd Aquarium



Yesterday Zoe and I met some friends from California at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.

It was SO nice to reconnect. Zoe and K looked at everything, played with everything and got along wonderfully. Zoe is looking forward to taking an online class with her this fall.

My friend and I talked about... well everything! It was great! I missed a chance to see her recently so this trip was such a welcome gift.

I wish we could see them on more than a yearly basis. J, we are going to have to email each other more!

5 comments:

  1. That is on my list of places I want to see!
    What a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like they were having a ball, and sounds like you had some great mommy catch up time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted to meet you all in Chicago -- someday we will do it!

    I think V. is taking that same class, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally cool! I miss the Shedd. I Love it there. NY aquariums just aren't as cool.
    I wish we could have ourselves a "top-of-the-mountain" in Chi -town;)
    Any takers?

    ReplyDelete