Tuesday, July 14, 2009

music and math

Zoe had two really wonderful experiences today.

First she was practicing her new piano piece, Solfeggietto by C.P.E. Bach. She had a kind of transcendent experience provoked by the song's beauty. She was in raptures.

Later she was moved to dance, spin, skip and practically fly after her math class this evening. She was so wired over her foray into robotics, she turned her supercharged energies into a musical number on the streets of downtown South Bend.

I'm really happy for her.

I worked on my novel for about three hours in the afternoon. My big projects these days are homeschooling, working through my Highly Sensitive Person Workbook, and writing my novel.

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful. She is such a happy child.

    Your work sounds great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to find some time for yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got a chance to work on your novel! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete