Monday, May 11, 2009

Name Game

So I have this weird Name Coincidence thingy that's been going on in my life.

I have had 6 serious boyfriends since high school (counting husband Brian) their names were

Brian
Jay
Alex
Ray
Alex
Brian

????

I also have a sister whom we call Susie and a step-sister named Suzanne.
I have a nephew named Kurt and a step-brother named Curt
I have a step-brother and a brother-in-law named David
I had a step-sister named Kellee (she passed away) and a sister-in-law named Kelly.
My best friend growing up was Elizabeth, which is also my sister's name.

There is more, other weird name doubling...

Just a Strange Fact for Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm taking a small evening class--there are 2 Michaels, 2 Davids, 2 Jennys, 2 Bills, 1 Russel and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how that works... but you forgot Shari and Sherri! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, no Shari/Sherri? I'm hurt!

    Oh, wait. We fall in the "other" category, don't we... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting coincidences

    It might be interesting to look up their year of births on the Social Security which lists the popularity of the name by years.

    ReplyDelete