Thursday, May 14, 2009

rollercoaster day

Today was a rollercoaster of emotions.

First I learned that my really good friend's husband lost his job. I was totally shocked and it stressed me out so much I got nauseous.

Then a couple hours later I found out that my mother-in-law remains cancer free (there had been a worry for the last week.) That was a BIG worry that I am so so thankful to let go of.

Then my sister called and wanted to come over and take some chairs my mother had asked me to store for her. Nothing happened. I think I am starting to feel stronger as far as my sister goes.

Then, within like 20 minutes Zoe went from fine to crying and grabbing her ear in pain. I was lucky enough to get her into her pediatrician real quick and we found out she has an ear infection. :( This is her first one. She was in SO much pain. That was really stressful. I hate when there is nothing I can do to make her better.

But her medicine took effect and her ear stopped hurting, it just made her tired.

Then we went to our friends house for the last night of hanging out for awhile and that was really fun and nice.

Now I am watching the Lakers Rockets games and the Lakers are doing really poorly. Like yelling lots of obscenities at the T.V. poorly. I really hope I can update with better news later tonight.

But, of course, what really matters is having your health. Everything else is just part of the ride.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Z feels better soon. Ami is sick with an ear infection as well. She has Swimmer's Ear.

    I hope the game went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Z, I hope that your earache is feeling better. The funny thing is I have an ear infection, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been on that rollercoaster a lot lately! Glad you can kick back with a fame, at least.

    Poor Z -- hope she is feeling better. An ear infection really hurts!

    ReplyDelete