Saturday, April 11, 2009

4th Night Passover

So we finally had our Passover dinner tonight. We had our good friends over for the Seder and lots to yummy food... too much yummy food in fact... ugh... so full.

So what is there to say about Passover? Well, I like it! I like it better when we can have the dinner on the first night, so that way I can have Hillel sandwiches (apples, walnut, brown sugar and wine mixture with horseradish on matzah - yeah, it's good) for the rest of the 8 days. Zoe likes Gefilte fish, she says it's the best fish.

Someday I want to have a better Seder where we really talk about Freedom and Liberty, Tyranny and Sacrifice. I want to say that I also don't like the last plague... that always bothered me.

Today I went out to lunch with four of my girlfriends. It was our friend Katie's birthday. We sat around for a couple hours and talked and ate too much.

The five of us all homeschool and we have become pretty close over the last year or so. It is kind of a new experience for me to have a group of girlfriends that I hang out with. In L.A. I had 5 or so close girlfriends but I pretty much hung out with them all separately as they were separated geographically.

The girl group dynamic is interesting. Yet another thing to get used to. But it is a good thing.

I have been doing a lot of therapy work. I want to write something about it. I will soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the same page as you right now. I'm so not used to the girl group thing, I'm used to having my friends separate. But it is a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have found a group..
    our group would be good for me..if I had a chance to go to half of the stuff.lol
    I'm working on it.
    Glad your Seder went well.

    ReplyDelete